NT State Conference 2017
2017 NT ICPA State conference and AGM was held via a Webinar on the 28th March.
Tiani Cook, President, presented the following report which covered:
- The Productivity Commission's Telecommunications Universal Service Obligation Inquiry and subsequent Submission Letter.
- New education Act
- The Australian Hotels Association NT Branch donation to NTICPA
- NT Delegations to Darwin
- COGSO Full Annual Council and AGM
- Adelaide ICPA State's F2F
- National Working with Children Card
- Alice Springs hosting the 2017 Federal ICPA conference.
- and much more interesting snippets of news.