NT President's Updates
5th February, 2020
Our President, Mrs Sarah Cook, provides regular updates to our members. This update was tabled the 22/12/2019. It covers information regarding:
- Early Childhhood
- Student Assisstance Scheme
- Internet Provided by the School
- Allied Health Services through REACT in a SOA studio
- 2020 State Conference
14th June, 2017
2017 NTICPA State conference and AGM was held via a Webinar on the 28th March. Tiani Cook, President, presented the following report which covered:
- The Productivity Commission's Telecommunications Universal Service Obligation Inquiry and subsequent Submission Letter.
- New education Act
- The Australian Hotels Association NT Branch donation to NTICPA
- NT Delegations to Darwin
- COGSO Full Annual Council and AGM
- Adelaide ICPA State's F2F
- National Working with Children Card
- Alice Springs hosting the 2017 Federal ICPA conference.
- and much more interesting snippets of news.
13th October, 2016
The following report outlines what has happened within the previous 12 months within the NT and was presented at the 2016 Federal ICPA conference in Perth by NTICPA President, Tiani Cook.
3rd December, 2015
Read the NT President's Report as presented at the 2015 Federal Conference in Brisbane.