NT Grant and Bursaries
9th January, 2018
The Post Secondary Bursary is awarded to a child of a current financial ICPA member to assist them with ongoing costs of their Post Secondary Education. This is awarded in March every year.
27th January, 2016
The SIBA WELLARD Bridging the Gap grants are awarded twice a year in February and Ausgust to assist in the costs associated for an ICPA child to
- Attend an educationally based activity
- purchase materials, which are relevant to their current studies or chosen career path
- undertake personal development activities.
27th February, 2018
A kind donation from Zoetis Australia has allowed NT ICPA to offer the NT ICPA Zoetis Australia Pastoral Industry Student Grant.
The Grant of $1500 shall be awarded to a student in March of each year to assist with costs associated with studying accredited courses leading to careers in or associated with the Pastoral Industry.
These Courses may include: Ag Science, Economics, Business Management, Veterinary Sciences and the like.
- The applicant's family must be geographically isolated and have been a Branch or Lone Member within the NT for atleast two (2) years.
- The applicant must be aged between 15 to 25 years at the 1st January in the year of application.
- Applicants do not have to be enrolled in full‐time study.
Entries close March 12th